Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Yuck

This weekend was rough and carried on to the wee hours of this morning.

Helyn started throwing up Friday night/Saturday morning and carried on through the day Saturday.

I started feeling rough Saturday late morning but nothing worse than the headache and nausea ( no... not pregnant!!). My tooth that I got the root canal in at the end of February needs the permanent filling and I won't be getting that until the 20th of this month.

Liam was complaining of a headache yesterday morning so we kept him home to rest up. He didn't get any worse than that.. no fever or anything.

Last night on the way home from buying Glen new shoes, Helyn throws up in the car. She had had a few loose bms yesterday but nothing bad.

Just before midnight last night, Aidan started throwing up and continued all night.

For precaution, I kept both boys home today. They have been resting up in my room away from the rest of us and eating lightly.. sticking to the Brat Diet ( bananas rice applesauce and toast) and light fluids.

I am freaking exhausted!!! I need some sleep at some point.. from Friday night until last night, I have been functioning on 4-5 hours of sleep and frequent wakings and lots of caffine and tylonol for the pain in my mouth.

I need a holiday!

No comments: