Wednesday, July 8, 2009

On to new things.

I can't believe that the time has come already.

Next Monday, in 5 days, I will be working outside of the home.For the first time in 7.5 years, I will not be home all day with my kids.

For the first time in 7.5 years, I will have to leave the house on a regular basis and leave my kids in the hands of another person.

For the first time in 7.5 years, I will be Christine, not Mommy, for 8 hours a day.

I knew I wanted to work outside of the home again. I knew that it was time to go onto that second stage of my life, our family's life, but it doesn't make it any easier.

The kids will be fine.

I will be fine.

Our family will be fine.

We will go on and we will succeed.

I will just miss the all day interactions with my kids, friends and family.

1 comment:

Brian and Laura Weber said...

((HUGS)) I know you did great on your first day and it will get easier and easier to go out the door every morning.