Monday, February 23, 2009

Oh My Gawd!!

OK, so the root canal was a walk in the park compared to the rest of the day.

Liam is sick. He has a pretty bad cold. HE went to school this morning and feels worse tonight. I think he will be staying home tomorrow.

Our friend Crash had emergency surgery today. She is fine, but it was pretty crazy chaotic for a few hours. We went up to the hospital to sit with Mark while we waited for her to get out.

On our way home, Glen and I were chatting about how this one section of highway has black ice when we witnessed a car skid and fly into the ditch. Glen jumped out right away and ran to the young girl while I called 911. A police officer was there before I got through. The poor girl flipped her car. She had the whole enchilada there. The officer sent us on our way as Glen was freezing and full of snow.

So yea... can today get anymore action packed?

Feel better quickly Crash.

No comments: