Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Busy last few days!!!

I don't remember a whole lot of the weekend LOL.
But yea.. it was busy. Glen finished the floor on the main level that he started before he got sick in December. It looks great! Just the trim and some painting to do and its done. Oh and the stairs.. but it looks great!

Monday was Helyn's appointment with the Gastro Ped. He pretty much told me, to paraphrase, to keep doing what I was doing and eventually her little rectum will go back to normal. He is encouraging me to use mineral oil and lactulose as its non habit forming and once she shrinks back to normal, she will get the feeling to go and thus the problem will fix itself. He didn't examine her or anything but he said according to what I told him, that he doesn't feel like there is a condition. Sigh.
We will go back to see him in a month's time and see where she is at.

Last night Crash and I went to see Motley Crue, Hinder and Theory of a Deadman at the Scotiabank Place. We carpooled in with Kirsten and her sister ( thanks girls) and had a wicked time!!
I didn't bring my camera as the last time I brought it, I was bitched at by the usher that I couldn't have a professional camera there. I am hoping someone has some pics I can post later.

Tonight Glen is at the Tampa Bay game with Mark. I hope he has fun.

I got the Wii Fit today. Thanks again to Kirsten for letting me have the one that came up that she was waiting for and giving me some shoppers points to bring me to 75$ off my purchase!!! That's right folks, i got the Wii Fit for 37$.... what a deal!!

I did my age calculation and based on my balance, bmi and actual age.. I am 31!!! Yea!!! 2 years younger than I am.. i thought that was too cool. I did 25 minutes this afternoon and I am hoping to do some more tonight. Lets hope this helps me tone up and lose some inches so I can look good and fit into my clothes again.

No comments: