Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's day!

This is Glen's 10th Father's day. The kids made him some great gifts at school. Aidan made him an Inuk Shuk that says Dad Rocks. ( very cute) and Liam made him a health kit with different items in it to help him along in life ( like marbles in case he has lost some and a piece of rope if he is at the end of it).
Helyn and I made him breakfast this morning with what we had on hand as we didn't get groceries until this morning. French Toast, fried Bologna and scrambled eggs it was. LOL.

I tried calling my daddy today to tell him I loved him and to chat, but haven't heard from him yet.. so Happy Father's day Dad. I love you.

Last night we were at my friend Aimee's for poker. I had never played Texas Hold em. It was pretty fun. Thanks Aimee for having us and Thanks Kirsten for bringing the wine. It was great to be out of the house.

Next week I am going to see Chicago the Musical with Sandra. Its going to be fun. I can't wait to see it.

No comments: