Sunday, June 7, 2009

Its been a little while since my last post.

Since my last post.

I got my second root canal.

Glen lost his job and started up his own business called Simplified Audio Video. He is still doing installation, programming and home theater but for himself. He has a few contacts who are feeding him business and he is keeping his calendar filled. Proud of him.

We went camping at the KOA in Mallorytown with Nana and Papa on the May long weekend. We froze our butts off. It was wet, cold ... no freezing. We made out 2 night stay into a one night stay. Our friend Chris and Sandra and their puppy Rudy also came with us. It was Nana and papa's 40th wedding anniversary so we also had dinner with Linda and Ted. It was very much fun.. much was learned.... LOL

Helyn got a cut on her eye and required medical glue to keep it shut. Nearly 5 hours in the ER for that one.

Liam and Aidan both got positive people awards. Liam for Effort and Perseverance and Aidan for Citizenship. I love these awards because they reward children for good deeds and being good people. Again.. very proud.

Tomorrow me and the kids go see Uncle Stu for some Dental stuff.

No comments: