Tuesday, January 20, 2009

3 more days.

I go away for the weekend on Friday night!

Liam has been trying my patience lately. If its not one thing its another. I love him so much, but he doesn't have the drive to finish his homework, or clean his room when I ask, and always tries to barter to get his way. For instance today he asked if he could stay outside and play with his friends until Dinner then he would finish his homework after dinner.
He just finished his math and he asked if he could do his spelling tomorrow. He had a meltdown yesterday, so he only got a couple of lines of his math done in the first place and now he doesn't want to do his spelling.... Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Helyn is still having poo issues. She had a suppository on Sunday to help clean her out. She begs and pleads me not to go near her when she hasn't went and is uncomfortable because she knows its going to come eventually. I figure 7 days is long enough without intervention. She is still on her high fiber, low sugar diet and gets the stool softener every day.. but she holds it as long as she can. Once she gets the suppository and she is cleaned out, she says thanks mommy for the suppository, my bum feels better.... its killing me.

Aidan... oh my Aidan.. he is back to the whining again.. but is tolerable lately. He is looking for more cuddles and more time spent with us is all. His reading is coming along great and his confidence is coming.

I think a weekend away couldn't have come at a better time.... except the fact that I am still under the weather and I think I am catching a cold.... please pray that it doesn't get worse than what it is now. I am on anti biotics right now... even though the dr at emergency couldn't see anything wrong with my throat or my ears... might be a sinus infection.. but you can't see that with an exam... so blah blah blah...

this isn't the cheeriest blog... but yea.. just an update really.

Hope everything is well with all of you.

Lots of hugs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You deserve it! I bet you're looking forward to a week-end away just by yourself...AWESOME!

Sorry to hear Heleyn still is having issues...that sucks...perhaps once she knows she has to go back to the drs. she'll get back on board with poopie time.

Smiles