Friday, January 9, 2009

ok... Enough!

I am going to get my body back.
I have put it on the back burner for too long and its time to get working out and eating properly again.
I have been eating pretty good this week, Its hard to break old habits but the junk from the holidays is gone so I have no excuse now.

I got a couple new exercise DVD's the other day and some new weights. Time to get in shape.

I did the Skinny Bitches boot Camp this afternoon and despite the corny dialogue between the 2 girls, the exercises were good and I could feel the burn.

My goal is to do 30 minutes a day 4 times a week at least ( if i can get in more great) and I am going to alternate what I do. I have a dancercize type disk, pilates, yoga and walk away the pounds. Once the weather warms up, i am hoping to be in better shape to start jogging a few days a week too.

Wish me Luck. I want to be in better shape and feel more confident in my clothes and in a bathing suit.

No comments: