Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Great weekend.

Well Glen and the kids survived Mommy being away. I knew they would be fine, but I had hoped that the kids would have missed me more.
Glen said the kids were awesome. They behaved well and played well. The boys stayed up later on Friday and Saturday night and slept in both mornings until well after 8 ( why they don't do that for me, I dont know).

I spent Friday night with my friend Nancy and her 2 kids Jessica and James. I can't get over how much older they are now. LOL. When I first met Nancy, her kids were 4 and 5... and now they are 17 and almost 16. Both of them are taller than me... ahhhh. LOL

We caught up and had a nice visit on Friday and went shopping Saturday. I got a new pair of shoes and a red sweater... didn't have any money.. so I stayed light. LOL

I checked in at my room at 430ish and hoped to grab a nap, but I couldn't sleep... so I watched a movie and took a bath. By the time Sandra got there, I had had 3 glasses of wine LOL.
We went out to dinner at 1030 at a pub and listened to a live band and then danced for a bit afterwards. When the band came back on, we decieded to head back to the room to have some more wine and see how we felt afterwards. We just stayed in for the rest of the night.

It was a great weekend.. not too crazy.. but at the same time relaxing. Glen and Helyn came to get me and Sandra at noon and we headed home for naps. LOL.

I can't wait to do it again.. next time with maybe a few more friends.. we could rent a few rooms and have a little hotel party. LOL.

But first I would like to have a weekend out with just Glen and I. We need it.

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

I'm glad it was fun for you Chris! Everyone needs some time to unwind and relax and hang out with friends.