Saturday, January 31, 2009

On the mend.

Liam's school called yesterday to tell me he wasn't feeling well... sure enough he was throwing up all night after that. Poor guy. He did so well though. He made it to the bathroom every time (thankfully!!)He is feeling much better today. He was a little upset that I postponed his videogame party that we were going to have today.. but I wasn't sure how he was going to fell today.

Helyn pooped yesterday without help from the suppository!! I am so thankful for that. So that was 5 days in between her last one which was aided. She told me she had to pee, I brought her potty to the living room and she did both. Yee Haw.

Aidan is well.. no flu symptoms yet ( hopefully not at all). He was happy that I asked for him and Sierra to come home at the same time ( it was near the end of school when I got the call). He got lots of enjoyment telling everyone that Liam barfed! LOL.

Me and Glen are feeling much better. We had our first meal this week with meat in it last night and we survived. I think he is going to want to go out on the snowmobile tonight after the big dump of snow we got on Wednesday. Hopefully he can go.

That is all I have to update on... will talk more later this week.

1 comment:

Heather said...

That's a great update, I'm so glad ya'll are all feeling better.