Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

It was a smaller Christmas this year as compared to last year, but the kids still love their presents and appreciate them so I am happy.

I wasn't feeling too hot yesterday evening and I went up to bed for a nap after Glen came home. After I slept for a short bit, I heard him telling the kids that we couldn't open a gift because mommy was sick and it wouldn't be fair if I didn't get to see. Well sick or not, Christmas was going to happen. I dragged myself out of bed and jumped on the couch and the kids were allowed to open one gift. They were pretty happy so that made my day.

Glen went out and got me some more Tylonol Cold and we got the kids to bed, he went to finish assembling the gifts at our Friends Crash and Mark's and I tried to get some stuff done, but felt too yucky to do so... so after he got home, I went up to bed around 11.

The kids got up at 7 ( as I requested the night before... they are so good) and we all went downstairs to see what was under the tree.

Liam's favorite gift is his Guitar Hero Air Guitar toy, Aidan's is his pokeball game toy and Helyn's is the Wonder Pets FlyBoat.

They got some really cool gifts. Thanks to everyone.

We have New Years with Nana and Papa so they get to open presents with them that day... Christmas Part 2... Aidan was asking when we were going to have Christmas again. LOL.

Glen took the kids sledding this afternoon with their new sleds, they really enjoyed that. Then we had a very early dinner ( 330) LOL and now they are free to play and they can have a snack before bath. I think next year we are going to have our turkey dinner on Christmas EVE. Every year, they aren't hungry enough for dinner no matter what time we eat at or if they eat lunch or not.

So here are some pics... enjoy.

Boys opening their stockings

DSC_0016

Opening Presents from Daddy

DSC_0019

DSC_0021

Helyn's turn

DSC_0026

DSC_0027

DSC_0037

DSC_0039

DSC_0046

DSC_0049

DSC_0051

No comments: