Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Update on the kids

Alright, so Helyn's appointment was rebooked for next Tuesday.Not sure of the N.P's reasons for not being able to go to work but I am thankful that the office called me before I left to bring the kids to school as I would have walked an hour in the cold to find out my appointment was cancelled.... then I would have went berserk!!

So it is now next Tuesday at 2:20pm. Lena will pick up the kids for me after school so I don't have to worry about getting back in time.

Liam is giving me issues again. I understand that the last thing he wants to do when he gets home from school is his homework, but it is due on Thursdays and is has to be done. He gave me lip last night about it and had a little fit. We had a talk, and then an understanding but by the time the night was over, his homework was still not finished. He will not have any TV, Video Games, or friend time from here on until it is done. He is pretty excited for Christmas. He is also going to be in the Church Play on the 14th. He wants to be an Angel. Which reminds me, I have to make him a costume!! AHHHH.

Aidan is doing pretty good. He has 4-5 loose teeth right now. I should get a picture of his growing gaps in his smile. He always had this perfect tight little smile and now everything is getting all loose. Its too cute. Yet so gross at the same time! LOL.

Helyn is good. I had to give her a suppository on Sunday as it had been 7 days between her BM's and If she hasn't went by tonight, she will be getting one tomorrow. I gave her a speech about pooing and I thought we had an understanding.... lets see if it works.
She has been helping me in my baking. Its so fun to teach her and she loves to pour, stir and taste our effots.

Glen is going into his busy season at work, so that means he will be home less and Less until after Christmas. It sucks because me and the kids miss him so much. He will be gone from 7 in the morning until around 9 almost every night. He is hopeful that we will get the basement done this weekend and be able to move things down. It is looking so great. I will take pics once its all cleaned up.

No comments: