Thursday, October 9, 2008

2 more days.

Till Aidan's birthday and we are on the Road to Hamilton.
Can you tell i am excited about it?

Last night was a horrible night for sleep at my house. Glen said he didn't wake to the children once, but Helyn was up at 230ish, Aidan woke up at 3ish, Helyn woke up again at 5ish, Liam was awake for the day at 530 and wanted to know if he could play his DS!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Emily and Jorian's mom has had a course the last couple of days and has been dropping them off at 7 instead of 6 and I have been unable to get one good nights sleep. So not fair!!

I was chippering up though and ready for the day when I saw the sun outside. The kids however had other plans. I don't know how many time outs, talkings to and break downs we had this morning. We had to leave playgroup early as no one was listening and I was just beat.

So Emily and Jorian just went down for a nap, Helyn and Waylon are watching Lady and the Tramp and I am catching something quick to eat before I start on my chores. Sigh... I have to start packing for the trip so I need to get laundry done first... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Help

No comments: