Tuesday, October 7, 2008

What is going on?

I went to my first Yoga class last night with Debbie. It was nice to get out. I haven't done yoga in a long time and I can't just turn off the class to do something else, so it was nice to be out.
I am not too sore today thankfully.. little stiff.. but no pain.

Glen took the boys out to get their hair cut last night. They look pretty good. It had been about 2 months since their last appointment.

Things are moving along in the basement. Glen is done mudding and now we are onto sanding. Hopefully we are onto painting next week. The kids are getting excited. The room is really coming along. I am going to help Glen sand tonight. I have never tried... so it will be interesting.

We are off to Hamilton this weekend to visit my sister and take the kids to the Metro Toronto Zoo. It is a surprise so please don't tell them. We are going down on Aidan's birthday ( Saturday) and having cake with Becky and then to the Zoo on Sunday and Thanksgiving with her family and home on Monday. Its going to be a busy and tiresome weekend but will be great to see my sister and Ben.

I shall take pictures.

Um... oh yea.. Glen got me a new IPOD as mine disappeared. Its a Nano and when you move it sideways, the screen changes to stay up and down.
He got me a green one and he got an orange one. Woo Hoo.. now I have something to listen to on my walks.. if and when i get them.
Thanks sweetie. The boys want one each now. *rolleyes*



That is all i got for now... will catch up soon.


No comments: