Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Wednesday morning rambling.

Well Glen and Mark got a whole lot done on the weekend.
The basement is all painted, Glen was screwing down the floor last night until I had to go out. Its coming along so nicely.

I went out last night with Christine for a bit for some shopping and stress relief, but I think that will be it until the basement is done. Glen is really focused and wants to get it done. There is some light at the end of the tunnel.

This cold is kicking my butt!! It keeps changing from moment to moment. The last 5 days, my day would start out with the worst headache ever. I have been taking Tylonol to keep the pain low and tried to stay away from cold meds so everything could come out. I did take them a couple days but mostly at night so I could sleep. This morning, I feel like coughing more and my nose is stuffed up. I hope this means I am getting better. I also woke up with more energy which was nice as I haven't felt like there was enough sleep in the world which would satisfy me.

Helyn is getting the cold now too. She is all congested and miserable. The other night she didn't go to sleep until 11 and she was up at 5. I don't have to tell you how chipper she was. * rolleyes here*.

Aidan and Liam are better this week. I swear I was going to lose it on them last week. Liam was forgetting his homework at school, he didn't tell us about his tests, he was late returning home from places. Aidan was whining, miserable and just not focused. Now looking back, I am certain that Halloween played big in our problems last week. Things are better now.

Anyhoo... hope everything is well with everyone. There seems to be a light at the end of the tunnel. The weather is also supposed to be gorgeous all week so there will be some spent outside. Woo Hoo. Sunshine does so good for my attitude.

No comments: