Thursday, August 28, 2008

2 more days!!

2 more days left until the end of summer for the kids.
Oh I can't begin to tell you how excited I am.
LOL
Liam is looking forward to going back, but Aidan isn't. I have been trying to really prepare him for it though. Its getting easier as the week is going on. I think he will do fine.. its just getting up to that first day.
There may be some days where I just have 2 kids here during the day while the older ones are at school. I may be up to 4 on others, but after having 8 all summer and then the countless number of friends in and out.. I can deal with 4. Hee hee. Especially since they all have the same interests and I can take them to play groups, the park, have circle time and no one will complain. They still all like the little games and songs we sing whereas the older ones not so much.

Helyn's birthday is coming up very soon.. just over 2 weeks now. I can't believe she will be 3. I have been asking her for ideas for what to get her and all she tells me is Cake, Presents and Balloons. Then you ask her who she wants to invite and she says Candles, balloons cake and presents. LOL

No comments: