Sunday, August 10, 2008

Not a good Saturday Outing.

Yesterday was Ben's 5th birthday party.
Me and the kids came in with Glen so we could go bowling and celebrate Ben's birthday.
Well... Helyn threw up on the O train, then Aidan threw up after Denny's breakfast.
Helyn then started spiking a fever. We went back to Becky's house and decided that Liam would still go to the party but I would keep Helyn and Aidan at the house.

Aidan said he was feeling better and he wanted to go, so we found him a ride and the boys went while I stayed back with Helyn.

I wasn't too happy about this situation, I really wanted to go to the party, but I did not want a sick little girl there.

We both took a nap and then everyone came back from the bowling alley. Turns out that Aidan started feeling sick again there and Becky missed most of the present opening because she had him in the bathroom. Sorry Becky.

So yea... not a great day.. I did however get to take a nap with the girl, so that was nice. :P

No comments: