Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Learning to tie his shoes.

I decieded to get Liam some lace up shoes ( they were on sale for 2$).
He is 8 1/2 and doesn't know how to tie his own shoes.. so we figured its about time.
He is practicing right now and having a very hard time at it. I wish I could just turn on the switch and he could do it. He was at it last night for over an hour too.

Poor Little guy. He wants to do it so badly too.

Yesterday was tough on me. All of the kids had some behavior problems at some point and it was very overwhelming. Helyn was screaming at Waylon, Waylon was bothering everyone it seemed ( he just wanted to be included) and Jorian... oh Jorian the brute is all I can say. Liam was tired and a little moody as was Aidan. The girls were ok... at least that is what I recall.

I should have just broken open a bottle of something after dinner and made myself forget yesterday all together, but we had to do groceries. Then it started there. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Well lets just say I jumped into the bath,turned off the lights and locked the door.It was heaven for about 15 minutes when I had to come back, but at least I had that time to myself.

Glen is away next week from Tuesday till Sunday so I am going to steal as many breaks as I can get this week.

No comments: