Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Another day...

The day is almost over.. the boys are still awake and watching their new show called Wipeout.
Liam screams and cheers and stuff.. its so cute.

Last night Aidan banged his eye on his dresser and we thought he was going to get a black eye this morning, but so far nothing (thank goodness).

Today was a good day for the most part.

Lena came and took the kids to the park for over an hour. She called me and asked what I was doing, I told her I was playing with the kids. She then told me she was taking them to the park ( she didn't ask, she told me LOL). I then said that Waylon and Emma were only here for an hour, and that Jorian was going to want a nap soon but all she said was that she would be back by noon and that I was going to take some time off ( LOL). I guess she wants to return the favor for me taking Kyle and Rylan for her a few days in the last week or so which isn't necessary but it was nice. I took advantage of it and gutted out the craft pantry and did some light cleaning that I can't do with kids underfoot.

OH I am so tired.. been running all day and I need a rest.

No comments: