Monday, July 21, 2008

Ack!

5 more days!!
Oh my I am nervous.
There is so much to do and I don't think there is enough time in the day to get it all done.
See here I am on the computer when I could be tidying up a room or starting to pack bags.

I have been doing laundry for the past 2 hours, folding and washing, putting away.. I just need a break.

So I think we have all of our camping supplies now. We just need to go grocery shopping on Thursday to make sure we have enough good for Becky and the kids and then our stuff for camping.

We have

a tent ( 7 man tent)
a sleeping bag
Blankets
air mattress
flashlights
lanturns
hibatchi
coals
lighter
cooler
cast iron frying pan
paper plates
utensils
Beach umbrella
Axe


I think that is all we need besides clothing and food.

Anything else I am forgetting?

We are going to go to Canada's wonderland one of the days and the boys want to go see races at some point during the week and go on a boat cruise on the lake. We will mostly be beaching it and just relaxing. I will bring the ball mitts, frisbee and some other fun stuff to play with as well.

Pray for nice weather for us please.

2 comments:

Noah and Emily said...

I give you credit!! I hate camping unless it is in a trailer or cabin and I don't know if I could survive camping with three kids.

Have fun (hopefully I will see you before then at the park or something)

Unknown said...

Oh we are not bringing the kids! Did I not mention that?
We are going kidless for 10 days.
Pretty exciting.
10 days of the beach, camping and hiking and etc. Just the 2 of us ( and 2 friends of ours too... so if the guys want to do something adventureous, us girls can just lay on the beach and relax.