Thursday, July 10, 2008

Ugh.. I dont like mornings.

They really come too fast.
Last night, Glen and I went for a long walk just the 2 of us while Lena and Mitch took Helyn and Aidan for ice cream at Dairy Queen. It was so nice to be out just the 2 of us and I am happy we were walking. I love that Glen is getting more active now. It's helping his mood and my mood.
Liam slept over at his friend Kyle's last night too so we let Aidan stay up a little later to play Lego star wars with Daddy. Now, at 807 am he is still sleeping. Little bugger.

Me and Glen are going to see Bluesfest on Friday. A friend told me she brings her kids and I went to the website to find out that kids under 10 are free. I asked Liam if he wanted to go and he told me no. I told him to really think about it because he likes the bands who are playing. I think he just wants to be babysat by Debbie. He is getting so old.

So yea... just waiting around for Mr. Aidan to wake up so we can head down to the park... WAKE UP BUDDY!

No comments: