Tuesday, July 15, 2008

July 15th

Well Glen joined the gym and his first workout there started today.
I can't say that I am not jealous. I enjoyed the gym too, but we can't afford for both of us to be there. I will join again in the fall and continue doing my walks and floor exercises.
He needs it and wants to lose more weight to feel better.
I can't stop him there.

Today is bike day with the day care kids. They all brought their bikes and we rode them down to the park this morning. They were so good and mindful of the rules I set out about corners and staying where i could see them. I was pretty impressed.
So this afternoon we will decorate their bikes and go on a bike parade up and down out street. They are pretty excited about it.

Liam asked me today about playing Tennis. He says he really wants to learn. I think I will sign him up next year if he is still interested in it.

No comments: