Sunday, July 13, 2008

Crazy Crazy weekend.

Its Sunday.. and I never thought I would say it, but I am glad the weekend is over.

The boys had a birthday party this weekend to go to and Glen was gone all day yesterday to go see Races with Chris and Sandra so it was mostly me and Helyn together yesterday.

Today we had our friend Mark over for his birthday dinner. His wife had laser eye surgery on Friday and is in no condition to do anything for him so we offered to help.
He was pretty happy that we did something nice for him. He is a good friend so we were more than happy to have him over.

Right now the boys are sleeping out in the tent that we set up in the back yard to air out. Glen is going to sleep downstairs so he can keep an ear out for them. They are so excited.
I will post a picture of them in the tent after i send out this blog.

So yea... 12 more days until Sauble Beach!!! Yea!! I can't wait. The kids are really looking forward to staying with Nana and Papa and spending time with Auntie Becky. I think it will be good for all of us to have a break.

Going to be a busy week this week at Daycare. We have special days planned for the kids so the week will go fast.

Oh sigh.. I am so tired.

Good night all.

No comments: