Friday, July 18, 2008

Ugh..

yea.. I think I told you all about me hating mornings.
Even more so today.
We had a storm last night so the dog turned into a vibrator and whined for a couple hours.
Then I realized that the windows were all open and I had to wipe up a puddle we had at the patio door.

And Helyn was in our bed again. This has been going on for a couple of weeks now. She wakes up and comes into our room and she doesn't even wake us up anymore, she just crawls into bed and I wake up with a foot in my face.

Today is game day. And I couldnt have picked a better day for it. Its supposed to storm off and on all day. Not only is it Friday, one of the longest days of the week, but its a rainy one. At least the kids have board games to play with and I might even let them play the Wii this afternoon too.

No comments: