Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Wednesday July 16th.

Happy Birthday Becky!!


Its my little sister's birthday today. The big '27... wow.. we are getting old little sis.

Hope you have a great day.
Make sure Jon does something nice for you.

Today is Pajama and the stuffy picnic. So I am still in my jammies and everyone else is dressed. Ha ha.
It might rain though so the picnic may be indoors.
I got out for my walk this morning. It was a short one as it looked like it was going to rain.. but 25 minutes is good for the morning and I will go out again tonight.
I got a bikini for our trip in 10 days... yes 10 days so I want to look good. Thus; I have to stick to my diet this week and get in some exercise every day.
Glen was on day 2 of his gym regimen. He is enjoying it. I can't wait to get back to it.
Aidan is going on a playdate at his friend Sam's today. He is pretty stoked. He gets bored being stuck with mom all day. Liam has his friend Kyle here this week so it will be nice for Aidan to have someone.

No comments: