Thursday, July 17, 2008

I like starting my mornings like this.

I got up this morning a little later than I have been for the past week and did some yoga instead of walking. It felt really good and relaxing rather than stressful trying to get home in time for Glen to go out to the gym.

So I did that, had my shower, had my breakfast, I am on my second cup of coffee and i feel so relaxed. The kids are happy, fed and we will head out to the park this morning for a bit. They are calling for rain, but I refuse to believe it until I see it as it was supposed to rain yesterday and it didn't.

Today is Halloween with the daycare kids. I went out and got some junk last night and I have to drop some off at some neighbour's houses so the kids can trick or treat with their costumes on. They are pretty excited about it.

I can't believe its only 9 more days until Sauble beach!!!

No comments: