Saturday, September 6, 2008

Ladies night.

Last night I invited over a few friends to celebrate me staying alive until the end of the week with Glen being gone. It was so needed.
The boys slept over at their friend Steven's house ( thanks Kelly) and Helyn was here so it was all girls.
We had some drinks, ate some food, chatted, laughed, played video games.
It was a great time. We all really enjoyed ourselves i think.

Today was my spa day. It was great. I got a manicure, pedicure, facial and makeup done. The girl was really nice and I look good. Too bad Glen isn't home before I have to wash it off.

My makeover

And here is a cute pic of Ms Helyn that I took tonight.

Cover Girl

Glen is home tomorrow night. He has been enjoying himself In Colorado. Hope he likes being back home. We miss you bay.

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

I love spa days! Your eyes are gorgeous. They match your hair perfectly! I love it!!

Super cute picture of Helyn too!